Rufio is finally healed!!
Just over here like, yeah, i’m about to make crop tops and high waisted leather skirts a common wardrobe thing now.
I’ve finally perfected my makeup routine/regiment. It only took me 29 years and a billion youtube videos to figure it out.
98% of my pictures consist of my septum ring being crooked. & then me noticing it after i hit the snap button.
- I shaved my undercut by myself and didn’t jack my shit up. Bonus, i used my late grandpa’s clippers that i inherited because nobody was interested other than me in having them. I think he’d be tickled that his granddaughter is using them and not his grandsons.
- My conch piercing healed properly and i didn’t rip it out because i sleep on my sides. I had my tragus done but took it out after a couple weeks. I fucking hate that piercing, it drove me nuts. However, conch looks super cute and i’m glad it didn’t get in my way.
- Really digging my new growth which is causing the perfect red ombre in my mermaid hairs. Plus, i haven’t seen my natural hair color in almost six years now, glad to finally see it.
- I haven’t cut my hair in two years. You guys have no idea how much i want my mohawk back. But then i see pictures of a bunch of babes with long mermaid hair and it reassures me that i want to grow mine ridiculously long.
- Getting the side of my head tattooed was an excellent idea (pats self on back)
Because I’m an idiot, I accidentally bought a bikini top and forgot to buy the bottoms. So instead of going through an Internet return which I fucking HATE, I decided I could just wear the top with my high waisted black leather skirt. Chubby girls can do that right? Cause I’m doing it.